Cide Winder is an adjuvant that can be used as a crop oil concentrate, methylated seed oil or nonionic surfactant, depending on use rate. Formulated with raw materials produced from corn and soybeans, it provides a high level of safety to the treated crops. Cide Winder also improves canopy deposition of the applied spray and is compatible with a wide range of pesticide and plant nutritional products.
Cide Winder Highlights:
- Replaces surfactants or oil concentrates based on rates
- Derived from soybean and corn oil
- Enhanced crop safety
- Resists evaporation for increased deposition into plant canopy
- Increases coverage of leaf surfaces
- Excellent compatibility for multiple tank mix components