Eco-Mate Seatract is a soluble, liquid organic concentrate of natural seaweed. It contains 45% Ascophyllum Nodosum with 6% potassium. It is rich in polyphenols and seaweed bio-actives.
Compared to other organic seaweed extract products, Eco-Mate Seatract is effective at lower rates and provides more convenient handling and consistent performance. It helps modulate key physiological processes and strengthen plant cell walls. It also mitigates the crop's response to abiotic stress.
Eco-Mate is certified for organic crop production by the Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI), as well as the California Department of Food and Agriculture.
Eco-Mate Seatract Highlights:
- OMRI Listed bio-nutritional
- Convenient & consistent seaweed extract
- Contains 45% Ascophyllum nodosum & 6% potassium
- Rich source of seaweed bio-actives & high in polyphenols
- Impacts key physiologial processes in plants
- Helps mitigate abiotic stress responses
- Strengthens cell walls
- Enhances root growth & quality
- Can increase crop quality, size, & yields
- Labeled for soil & foliar use at low use rates