Odyssey is a versatile foliar fungicide that improves health in corn, soybeans and wheat with broad spectrum disease protection. It provides preventative and curative activity against fungal pathogens, while jump-starting the plant's natural defense mechanisms. Odyssey combines tebuconazole and azoxystrobin with potassium phosphite. This unique formulation provides wall-to-wall protection and offers multiple modes of action to help improve resistance management.
- Pre-mix of three industry-leading fungicides with four modes of action
- Controls a broad spectrum of key foliar diseases, including strobilurin-resistant populations
- Convenient pre-mix simplifies disease protection in multiple crops
- Provides plant health benefits
- Precise ratio of active ingredients reduces potential for green stem in soybeans
- Provides more consistent protection compared to competing brands