Defcon 4.67G is a granular corn soil insecticide that provides industry-leading, broad-spectrum control of all six major corn soil insects, including rootworm larvae, cutworms, wireworms, seedcorn maggots, seedcorn beetles and white grubs. It contains Helena’s patented, performance-enhancing Asset Formulation Technology (AFT) to promote a stronger, healthier root system. AFT enhances uptake and utilization of soil nutrients and moisture for a faster start and improved plant health and yield potential.
Defcon 4.67G Highlights:
- Controls major corn soil insects (rootworm larvae, cutworms, wireworms, seedcorn maggots, seedcorn beetles & white grubs)
- Labeled for field corn, popcorn, sweet corn, seedcorn & corn grown for silage
- Increases utilization of soil nutrients & moisture for better stress tolerance
- Stronger, healthier root system development
- Concentrated formulation delivered in the innovative SmartBox System