Oculus combines water conditioners with drift management technology and a foam control agent to deliver improved results from a wider variety of herbicides. It can enhance the performance of standard herbicide technologies, as well as new over-the-top herbicides. As a multi-functional water conditioner, Oculus corrects hard water problems and controls foaming, while managing drift and improving herbicide activity in hard water. It contains a pump shear resistant polymer to reduce driftable fines and lower the risk of off-target drift. It also increases absorption and uptake to improve rainfastness and produce better results.
- Patented, multi-functional water conditioner
- Excellent compatibility with pesticides, including new over-the-top herbicides
- 100% solvent- & oil-free, non-ammonium sulfate (AMS) formulation
- Reduces off-target drift & driftable fines
- Increases absorption & uptake
- Corrects hard water problems
- Low foaming